In ST Math, students play visual math games designed to teach math concepts. Thanks to the homework feature, selected games are also available at home or on any other computer with Internet access. In addition to assigned games from your student's teacher, he or she will always have access to the games already passed. Encourage your student to play those games from home to review concepts and practice skills he or she has learned in ST Math. Your student will access the program just as he or she does at school. Please make sure only the student with the ST Math account plays the games.
Instructions for downloading at home:
1. Enter stmath.com in the address line of your web browser
2. Click on JiJi, the penguin.
3. Only if this is the first time logging in at home, you will be asked to enter this homework activation code: RID7E8-H4Z-K5-M7Q
4. Click "I agree."
5. Click "Allow local data storage."
6. Your student will then see the familiar screen with JiJi. He or she needs to click JiJi and enter the password exactly as in school. If there are no unplayed games visible, click the button at the bottom of the screen with the green cones to access games previously passed.
7. After playing, the student should always use the back-arrow button on the bottom-left of the screen (just like at school) to exit the program and ensure that progress saved.
If you encounter technical difficulties, please contact your child's teacher for assistance. MIND Research Institute is not responsible for technical support of the home use component.
HOMEWORK ACCESS - ST MATH FOR TABLETS
Requirements: iPad 2 or newer running iOS 5.0 or later, Kindle Fire, 7" tablet or larger running Android 3.1 or later
Step 1: Get the app. Search for "ST Math" in the App Store (for iPad), or on Google Play or the Amazon App Store (for Kindle Fire and other Android tablets).
Step 2: Enter your School ID and homework password.
School ID: RID7E8
On Kindle Fire and Android, if asked for an "Activiation Code", enter: